March 2011 – UTC in Your Community
“Urban Tree Canopy (UTC) Analysis: Using the Results Effectively in Your Community”
Wednesday, March 23, 2011, 11:00 AM (Eastern)
featuring Jarlath O’Neil-Dunne, University of Vermont (UVM) Spatial Analysis Laboratory and Dexter Locke, US Forest Service, NYC Field Station
You can view this month’s webcast below using the embedded video viewer. Just click on Play and the video will start momentarily. Alternatively, you may download a copy to your own PC. Simply right-click on the provided link and save the presentation to your desktop or other appropriate directory. You can then open the file once it is downloaded and view it by using the default Windows Media Player software.
Click Here to download the file in Windows Media(WMV) format.
NYC Urban Field Station
NYC Department of Parks and Recreation
USDA Forest Service, Northern Research Station
Documents and Files:
- The 3Ps of UTC Prioritization - by Dexter Locke
- Tree Canopy Assessment – Working With Data - by Jarlath O’Neil-Dunne
- University of Vermont Spatial Analysis Lab
- Vermont Center for Geographic Information (VCGI)
- US Forest Service UTC Assessment
- Chesapeake Bay Urban Tree Canopy Goals