May 2011 – Trees Rock in Rock
“Trees Rock in Rock“
Wednesday, May 18, 2011, 11:00 AM (Eastern)
featuring, Christopher Starbuck, University of Missouri and Orjan Stal, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences.
You can view this month’s webcast below using the embedded video viewer. Just click on Play and the video will start momentarily. Alternatively, you may download a copy to your own PC. Simply right-click on the provided link and save the presentation to your desktop or other appropriate directory. You can then open the file once it is downloaded and view it by using the default Windows Media Player software.
Click Here to download the file in Windows Media(WMV) format.
Christopher Starbuck, Ph.D. Associate Professor
University of Missouri
Division of Plant Sciences
Orjan Stal Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences
P.O. Box 66
S- 230 53 Alnarp
Documents and Files:
- List of Publications - Orjan Stal
- Creating the Urban Forest: The Bare Root Method – Cornell University
- Missouri Gravel Bed - Christopher Starbuck
- Trees Rock in Rock - Orjan Stal
- CU-Structural Soil™ Power Point Presentation
- Support Your Local Tree Video – Cornell University
- Tough Trees for Tough Sites Video – Cornell University
- Bare Root Tree Planting Guide