Bacterial Leaf Scorch – October 2009
“Bacterial Leaf Scorch: An Update”, by Ann Brooks Gould, Ph.D., Ruters University was delivered on October 28, 2009. Dr. Gould’s presentation included an update on host range, vector relationships, disease detection, and management of this threat to urban forests. This session should be of interest to a variety of viewers including landscape managers, natural resource specialists and tree advocates.
» Watch the video
» Find supporting material
» Discuss this webcast
You can view this month’s webcast below using the embedded video viewer. Just click on Play and the video will start momentarily. Alternatively, you may download a copy to your own PC. Simply right-click on the provided link and save the presentation to your desktop or other appropriate directory. You can then open the file once it is downloaded and view it by using the default Windows Media Player software.
Download the file in Windows Media (WMV) format.
Presenter Contact Information:
- Ann Brooks Gould, Ph.D., Rutgers University
Associate Extension Specialist
Dept. Plant Biology and Pathology
School of Environmental and Biological Sciences
59 Dudley Rd.
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
Phone: 732-932-9400 ext. 332
- US Forest Service, Forest Health Protection BLS Homepage
- New Jersy Arborists – ISA Chapter
- Plant Pathology – BLS (Rutgers)
Documents and Files:
- Bacterial Leaf Scorch of Shade Trees (Ann B. Gould)
- Bacterial Leaf Scorch of Shade Trees (Powerpoint)
- Bacterial Leaf Scorch of Landscape Trees – (PDF – University of Maryland)
- Natural Inquirer - USDA Forest Service
- APSNet Feature: BLS (Rutgers)