Looking at i-Tree Hydro +
i-Tree has been building on its Hydro application and incorporating it into the broadening i-Tree Research Suite. This session introduces a new part of the i-Tree Research Suite and the home of i-Tree’s continued hydrology modeling R&D. During the webinar, an introduction to the green infrastructure features now available in the latest version of Hydro+ was presented.
Today’s Session Presenters’ Information
- Krista Heinlen
The Davey Institute / USDA Forest Service
Philadelphia Field Station | 100 N. 20th Street, Suite 205 | Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Robbie Coville
Natural Resource Specialist
The Davey Tree Expert Company | The Davey Institute
c/o US Forest Service | 5 Moon Library, 1 Forestry Drive, Syracuse, NY 13210
P: 315.448.3201 | M: 516.840.9691 | F: 315.448.3216
- Reza Abdi, Colorado School of Mines and SUNY ESF
Colorado School of Mines
1500 Illinois St., Golden, CO 80401
303-273-3000 / 800-446-9488
Click Here to view a transcript of the workshop discussion log.
Please visit the following URL to register for your ISA CEU/CFE credits – http://www.unri.org/ceu
- Supplemental i-Tree Resources from UNRI - http://www.unri.org/itreetools
- i-Tree Website - http://www.itreetools.org/
- i-Tree Resource Link from Al Zelaya – https://goo.gl/KN7UnG
i-Tree Support Team Contact Information
- Email - email@example.com
- Phone Number - Our customer service staff is available Monday through Friday between: 08:30 AM to 12:00 PM (EST); 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM (EST)
Call us toll free at (877) 574-8733 for assistance
- Mailing Address
1500 N. Mantua St.
Kent, OH 44240
Archived Video of Workshop Session
Click Here to view the replay of this workshop session. The session is available for viewing on-line in streaming format, or can be downloaded for replay and distribution.