March 29, 2018: i-Tree for Change Makers and More
This session took a look at some of the ways that organizations and municipalities are working with i-Tree to incorporate ecosystem services into their project and sustainability planning. Environmental, public health, and city planners can easily incorporate tree benefit assessments into their advocacy and policy endeavors both large and small, using the results of canopy analysis from programs within the i-Tree tool set.
i-Tree is a state-of-the-art, peer-reviewed software suite from the USDA Forest Service that provides urban forestry analysis and benefits assessment tools. The i-Tree Tools help communities of all sizes to strengthen their urban forest management and advocacy efforts by quantifying the structure of community trees and the environmental services that trees provide.
- Krista Heinlen
The Davey Institute / USDA Forest Service
Philadelphia Field Station | 100 N. 20th Street, Suite 205 | Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Jenni Garden,
Seed Consulting Services
106 Gilles Street, Adelaide, South Australia 5000
+61 8 8232 4823
- Taykhoom Biviji
School of the Art Institute of Chicago
36 S Wabash Ave
Chicago, Illinois 60603
Cell – +1.773.431.8489
- Al Zelaya
The Davey Institute
7115 W. North Avenue
Oak Park, IL 60302
P: 773.676.1045 M: 630.240.9513
Click here to view a transcript of the the questions asked during today’s presentation.
Please visit the following URL to register for your ISA CEU/CFE credits – http://www.unri.org/ceu
- Oaks of North Lawndale – https://www.facebook.com/oaksofnorthlawndale/
- i-Tree Website - http://www.itreetools.org/
- Davey Institute – http://www.davey.com/about/the-davey-institute/research-development/
- i-Tree Teaching – http://www.itreetools.org/resources/teaching.php
- i-Tree Lessons – https://www.itreetools.org/resources/itreelessons.php
- i-Tree Learn – http://www.itreelearn.org
- i-Tree Resources - http://www.itreetools.org/resources/index.php
- i-Tree Reports - http://www.itreetools.org/resources/reports.php
i-Tree Support Team Contact Information
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number - Our customer service staff is available Monday through Friday between: 08:30 AM to 12:00 PM (EST); 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM (EST)
Call us toll free at (877) 574-8733 for assistance
- Mailing Address
1500 N. Mantua St.
Kent, OH 44240
Archived Video of Workshop Session
Click Here to view the replay of this workshop session. The session is available for viewing on-line in streaming format, or can be downloaded for replay and distribution.