January 21, 2021: i-Tree Roundtable
This session provided an update on the latest release of MyTree 2.0, which provides many useful enhancements, making this app very applicable to a variety of uses including education, on the fly tree value assessments and GIS mapping. This session will provide attendees to participate in a beta testing program of the MyTree 2.0 app this summer, which is scheduled for final release in September. Delivered by Dr. Dave Nowak of the US Forest Service and Kevin Whalen, Davey Resource Group and member of the i-Tree Development Team.
Roundtable Presenter Information
- David J. Nowak, PhD
Senior Scientist / i-Tree Team Leader
Forest Inventory and Analysis
- Kevin Whalen
The Davey Institute
- David V. Bloniarz
Urban Forest Researcher
Holdworth Natural Resources Center
University of Massachusetts
Amherst, MA 01003
Click Here to view a transcript of the roundtable discussion log.
Please visit the following URL to register for your ISA CEU/CFE credits – http://www.unri.org/ceu
- MyTree 2.0 Webpage - https://mytree.itreetools.org/#/
- Supplemental i-Tree Roundtable Resources from UNRI - http://www.unri.org/itreetools
- i-Tree Website - http://www.itreetools.org/
- Davey Institute – http://www.davey.com/about/the-davey-institute/research-development/
- i-Tree Manuals, Guides & Workbooks - https://www.itreetools.org/support/resources-overview/i-tree-manuals-workbooks
- i-Tree Resources - http://www.itreetools.org/resources/index.php
- i-Tree Reports - http://www.itreetools.org/resources/reports.php
i-Tree Support Team Contact Information
- Email - email@example.com
- Phone Number - Our customer service staff is available Monday through Friday between: 08:30 AM to 12:00 PM (EST); 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM (EST)
Call us toll free at (877) 574-8733 for assistance
- Mailing Address
1500 N. Mantua St.
Kent, OH 44240
Archived Video of Workshop Session
Click Here to view the replay of this workshop session. The session is available for viewing on-line in streaming format, or can be downloaded for replay and distribution.