September 28 – Looking at the i-Tree Database – Part 1 of 2
This online presentation was led by the i-Tree Development Team, who introduced the latest enhancements to i-Tree Database, which provides a central submission site for new data that users develop while completing their own i-Tree studies. Submitted data is vetted and officially added to i-Tree Eco. i-Tree Database allows users to: View and comment on the tree species and location data in the databases; Add new species, location, precipitation, and pollution data to the databases.
This was the first of a two part series that introduced this new i-Tree tool that is gaining international popularity and is helping to increas the value of i-Tree across the globe
i-Tree 2017 is a state-of-the-art, peer-reviewed software suite from the USDA Forest Service that provides urban forestry analysis and benefits assessment tools. The i-Tree Tools help communities of all sizes to strengthen their urban forest management and advocacy efforts by quantifying the structure of community trees and the environmental services that trees provide.
- Erika Teach, MS
Natural Resource Specialist, The Davey Institute
Ecologist – USDA Forest Service
Pacific Southwest Research Park Drive
1731 Research Park Dr.
Davis CA, 95618
- Alexis Ellis
Research Urban Forester
The Davey Tree Expert Company | Davey Institute
5 Moon Library, 1 Forestry Dr., Syracuse, NY 13210
P: 315-448-3202 | F: 315-448-3216
- Krista Heinlen
The Davey Institute / USDA Forest Service
Philadelphia Field Station | 100 N. 20th Street, Suite 205 | Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Jason Henning, Ph.D.
The Davey Institute and US Forest Service
Philadelphia Urban Field Station
Please visit the following URL to register for your ISA and SAF CEU/CFE credits – http://www.unri.org/ceu
- i-Tree Database Webpage – http://www.itreetools.org/database/
- i-Tree Website - http://www.itreetools.org/
- Davey Institute - http://www.davey.com/about/the-davey-institute/research-development/
- Casey Trees - http://http://caseytrees.org/
- i-Tree Resources - http://www.itreetools.org/resources/index.php
- i-Tree Reports - http://www.itreetools.org/resources/reports.php
i-Tree Support Team Contact Information
- Email - email@example.com
- Phone Number - Our customer service staff is available Monday through Friday between: 08:30 AM to 12:00 PM (EST); 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM (EST)
Call us toll free at (877) 574-8733 for assistance
- Mailing Address
1500 N. Mantua St.
Kent, OH 44240
Archived Video of Workshop Session
Click Here to view the replay of this workshop session. The session is available for viewing on-line in streaming format, or can be downloaded for replay and distribution.