December 6, 2018: ‘Expanded i-Tree Mapping Capabilities’
This session “Expanded i-Tree Mapping Capabilities.” This one-hour presentation will explore the ways i-Tree continues to enhance features for mapping your projects, from the use of coordinates and mobile devices, to more ways to define your own boundaries and explore geographies.
- Krista Heinlen
The Davey Institute / USDA Forest Service
Philadelphia Field Station | 100 N. 20th St., Suite 205 | Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Jason Henning
The Davey Institute and USDA Forest Service
Philadelphia Field Station
100 N. 20th Street, Suite 205, Philadelphia, PA 19103
desk: 215.988.8824 | cell: 267.240.5276
- David Bloniarz
USDA Forest Service
Northern Research Station
Holdsworth Natural Resources Center
Univ of Massachusetts
Amherst, MA 01003
Click here to view a transcript of the the questions asked during today’s presentation.
Please visit the following URL to register for your ISA CEU/CFE credits – http://www.unri.org/ceu
- i-Tree Website - http://www.itreetools.org/
- Davey Institute – http://www.davey.com/about/the-davey-institute/research-development/
- i-Tree Resources - http://www.itreetools.org/resources/index.php
- i-Tree Reports - http://www.itreetools.org/resources/reports.php
i-Tree Support Team Contact Information
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number - Our customer service staff is available Monday through Friday between: 08:30 AM to 12:00 PM (EST); 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM (EST)
Call us toll free at (877) 574-8733 for assistance
- Mailing Address
1500 N. Mantua St.
Kent, OH 44240
Archived Video of Workshop Session
Click Here to view the replay of this workshop session. The session is available for viewing on-line in streaming format, or can be downloaded for replay and distribution.