March 2010 Webcast Resource Library
“New England Forests 2100: Evaluating Climate-driven Changes in Northeastern North American Forests“
Friday, March 26, 2010, 11:00 AM (Eastern)
Lindsey Rustad, Research Ecologist USDA Forest Service, Northern Research Station
You can view this month’s webcast below using the embedded video viewer. Just click on Play and the video will start momentarily. Alternatively, you may download a copy to your own PC. Simply right-click on the provided link and save the presentation to your desktop or other appropriate directory. You can then open the file once it is downloaded and view it by using the default Windows Media Player software.
Click Here to download the file in Windows Media (WMV) format.
Presenter Contact Information:
- Lindsey E. Rustad, Ph.D.
Team Leader and Forest Ecologist
US Forest Service Northern Research Station
271 Mast Road
Durham, NH 03824
Phone/Fax: 603 397 7406
email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- USDA Forest Service Northern Research Station
- Sustaining Forests in a Changing Environment
- Global Climate Change Resource Center - USDA Forest Service
Documents and Files:
- NE Forests 2100 – Abstract – Lindsey Rustad, USDA Forest Service
- US Forest Service Global Change Strategy, 2009-2019
- Global Climate Change: What Could Happen to Our Northern Forests? – Forest Service, Northern Research Station
- Lesson Plan: Global Warming – PBS Now
- Climate Change Education – NASA
- The Natural Inquirer: Climate Change-Balancing Act