MA Qualified Tree Warden Training – November 6, 2019
On this page, you will find materials that were used or referred to during the presentation that was delivered by Dr. David Bloniarz, US Forest Service Northern Research Station at the MQTW training program. The materials include a video recording which introduces the i-Tree Design software inventory and assessment tool.
Additionally, a recording of Dr. Bloniarz’s presentation on “Street Tree Planting Considerations” is found below.
Please review at your convenience, and if you have any questions, please contact Dr. Dave Bloniarz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Street Tree Planting Considerations - PDF file of presentation
- Bare Root Tree Planting Video – Cornell Extension
- Structural Soils Video – Cornell Extension
- i-Tree Tools for Urban Forest Inventory and Analysis - PDF file of presentation
- i-Tree Software Tools – Video Introduction
|David V. Bloniarz, PhD
Urban Forest Researcher
|USDA Forest Service
Northern Research Station
|Holdsworth Natural Resources Center, Univ. of Massachusetts
Amherst, MA 01003