UMass ECO Course Lecture – Novemeber 14, 2017
Here are the materials that were used or referred to during the lecture that was presented to Dr. Brian Kane’s Sustainable Urban Forestry course, on November 14, 2017. The presentation by David Bloniarz, US Forest Service Northern Research Station, was intended to provide an introduction to the i-Tree software suite of urban forest inventory and assessment tools.
The links below contain several of the items presented at the formal program, as well as additional links to other resources that you might find valuable as you explore and use i-Tree in your studies or work. You can use these as a point of departure for further study and review of i-Tree and its use as a valuable tool for urban forest management and stewardship.
- PowerPoint Presentation - PDF
- i-Tree Video Trailer 2017 – 4 minutes
- i-Tree Website - URL Link
- i-Tree Design - URL Link
- i-Tree Canopy - URL Link
- i-Tree Landscape - URL Link
- i-Tree Overview Video - 55 minutes
- i-Tree Landscape Video Trailer - 3 minutes
- Springfield i-Tree Report - PDF
- New England i-Tree Report - PDF