Resources – UNRI Scientists
UNRI scientists are working on a variety of urban and community natural resource research and development initiatives across the country, and internationally. Working with partners and collaborators, at many levels, UNRI scientists are studying urban and community forest resources in an effort to enhance the value of these landscapes to urban residents.
Below is a listing of UNRI scientists and summaries of their research efforts.
- NRS-01 Ecological and Economic Sustainability of the Appalachian Forest in an Era of Globalization
- NRS-02 Sustaining Forests in a Changing Environment
- NRS-03 Ecology and Management of Invasive Species and Forest Ecosystems
- NRS-05 Forest Inventory and Analysis
- NRS-06 Climate, Fire, and Carbon Cycle Sciences
- NRS-08 Urban Forests, Human Health, and Environmental Quality
- NRS-09 People and Their Environments: Social Science Supporting Natural Resource Management and Policy
- NRS-10 Biological and Environmental Influences on Forest Health and Productivity
- NRS-11 Sustainable Management of Central Hardwood Ecosystems and Landscapes
- NRS-12 Northern Science, Technology, and Applied Results Program (NorthSTAR)