April 24, 2017 – i-Tree Online Workshop: Trees and Public Health
This online presentation, “Using i-Tree to Assess the Public Health Value of Trees,” examined how the ecosystem services of trees can make for a more healthy public. Using examples of i-Tree benefit analyses, this session provided an insight into a rapidly emerging area of study and general interest.
i-Tree 2017 is a state-of-the-art, peer-reviewed software suite from the USDA Forest Service that provides urban forestry analysis and benefits assessment tools. The i-Tree Tools help communities of all sizes to strengthen their urban forest management and advocacy efforts by quantifying the structure of community trees and the environmental services that trees provide.
- Jason Henning, Ph.D.
The Davey Institute and US Forest Service
Philadelphia Urban Field Station
- Robbie Coville, BS, Davey Institute
c/o USDA Forest Service, Forest Inventory and Analysis
5 Moon Library, SUNY-ESF, Syracuse, NY USA 13210
Office: (315) 448-3201 | Mobile: (516) 840-9691
- Erika Teach, MS
Natural Resource Specialist, The Davey Institute
Ecologist – USDA Forest Service
Pacific Southwest Research Park Drive
1731 Research Park Dr.
Davis CA, 95618
Please visit the following URL to register for your ISA and SAF CEU/CFE credits – http://www.unri.org/ceu
- i-Tree Website - http://www.itreetools.org/
- Davey Institute - http://www.davey.com/about/the-davey-institute/research-development/
- Casey Trees - http://http://caseytrees.org/
- i-Tree Resources - http://www.itreetools.org/resources/index.php
- i-Tree Reports - http://www.itreetools.org/resources/reports.php
i-Tree Support Team Contact Information
- Email - email@example.com
- Phone Number - Our customer service staff is available Monday through Friday between: 08:30 AM to 12:00 PM (EST); 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM (EST)
Call us toll free at (877) 574-8733 for assistance
- Mailing Address
1500 N. Mantua St.
Kent, OH 44240
Archived Video of Workshop Session
Click Here to view the replay of this workshop session. The session is available for viewing on-line in streaming format, or can be downloaded for replay and distribution.