August 30, 2017 – Impacts In a Changing Atmosphere
This online presentation was led by the i-Tree Development Team, who examined the value of trees during a time of social, economic, cultural and global climate change. Whether examining rapid global climate change, long term impacts to natural systems, public health, sustainability, community development or the economy, trees and vegetation play a remarkable role in the stability of natural, cultural and physical systems. The seminar provided users how to learn more about how to maximize the value of utilizing i-Tree to develop strategies for addressing change in a community, or across the plant.
i-Tree 2017 is a state-of-the-art, peer-reviewed software suite from the USDA Forest Service that provides urban forestry analysis and benefits assessment tools. The i-Tree Tools help communities of all sizes to strengthen their urban forest management and advocacy efforts by quantifying the structure of community trees and the environmental services that trees provide.
- Krista Heinlen
The Davey Institute / USDA Forest Service
Philadelphia Field Station
100 N. 20th Street, Suite 205 | Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Jason Henning, Ph.D.
The Davey Institute and US Forest Service
Philadelphia Urban Field Station
- Robbie Coville, Davey Institute
c/o USDA Forest Service, Forest Inventory and Analysis
5 Moon Library, SUNY-ESF, Syracuse, NY USA 13210
Office: (315) 448-3201 | Mobile: (516) 840-9691
Please visit the following URL to register for your ISA and SAF CEU/CFE credits – http://www.unri.org/ceu
- i-Tree Website - http://www.itreetools.org/
- Davey Institute - http://www.davey.com/about/the-davey-institute/research-development/
- Casey Trees - http://http://caseytrees.org/
- i-Tree Resources - http://www.itreetools.org/resources/index.php
- i-Tree Reports - http://www.itreetools.org/resources/reports.php
i-Tree Support Team Contact Information
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number - Our customer service staff is available Monday through Friday between: 08:30 AM to 12:00 PM (EST); 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM (EST)
Call us toll free at (877) 574-8733 for assistance
- Mailing Address
1500 N. Mantua St.
Kent, OH 44240
Archived Video of Workshop Session
Click Here to view the replay of this workshop session. The session is available for viewing on-line in streaming format, or can be downloaded for replay and distribution.