December 15th i-Tree Online Roundtable
Within the i-Tree software suite, street tree populations are assessed using i-Tree Streets, which is an analysis tool for urban forest managers that uses tree inventory data to quantify the dollar value of annual environmental and aesthetic benefits: energy conservation, air quality improvement, CO2 reduction, stormwater control, and property value increase.
It’s an easy-to-use, computer-based program that allows any community to conduct and analyze a street tree inventory. Baseline data can be used to effectively manage the resource, develop policy and set priorities. Using a sample or an existing inventory of street trees, this software allows managers to evaluate current benefits, costs, and management needs.
This session provided the i-Tree Development Team to answer questions from i-Tree users around the world. Dr. Dave Nowak, US Forest Service, led the online discussion session, and was joined by members of the i-Tree project team.
- David Nowak, USDA Forest Service
State University of New York
College of Environmental Science & Forestry
1 Forestry Drive, 5 Moon Library
Syracuse, New York 13210-2778
- Al Zelaya, Davey Institute|
7115 W. North Avenue
Oak Park, IL 60302
- Jason Henning, Ph.D.
The Davey Institute and US Forest Service
Philadelphia Urban Field Station
- Mike Binkley, Davey Institute
1500 N. Mantua St.
Kent , Ohio 44240
- Robbie Coville, Davey Institute
c/o USDA Forest Service, Forest Inventory and Analysis
5 Moon Library, SUNY-ESF, Syracuse, NY USA 13210
Office: (315) 448-3201 | Mobile: (516) 840-9691
- Allison Bodine, The Davey Institute
c/o USDA Forest Service | SUNY ESF, 5 Moon Library | Syracuse, NY 13210
Phone: 315-448-3203 | Fax: 315-448-3216
- David V. Bloniarz , USDA Forest Service
Urban Natural Resources Institute
Northern Research Station
Mobile Phone: 413/537-3748
Office Phone: 413/545-3755
Please visit the following URL to register for your ISA and SAF CEU/CFE credits – http://www.unri.org/ceu
- i-Tree Website - http://www.itreetools.org/
- Davey Institute - http://www.davey.com/about/the-davey-institute/research-development/
- i-Tree Teaching - http://www.itreetools.org/resources/teaching.php
- i-Tree Lessons - https://www.itreetools.org/resources/itreelessons.php
- i-Tree Learn - http://www.itreelearn.org
- i-Tree Resources - http://www.itreetools.org/resources/index.php
- i-Tree Reports - http://www.itreetools.org/resources/reports.php
i-Tree Support Team Contact Information
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number - Our customer service staff is available Monday through Friday between: 08:30 AM to 12:00 PM (EST); 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM (EST)
Call us toll free at (877) 574-8733 for assistance
- Mailing Address
1500 N. Mantua St.
Kent, OH 44240
Archived Video of Workshop Session
Click Here to view the replay of this workshop session. The session is available for viewing on-line in streaming format, or can be downloaded for replay and distribution.