November 2, 2017 – The Ins & Outs of Inventories
Many communities with limited resources turn to i-Tree for traditional street and park tree inventories. i-Tree applications, including i-Tree Eco and the original i-Tree Streets, offer ready-made protocols for collecting common tree inventory data, and are tools designed primarily for structural and tree benefit analyses with specifications and limitations to consider. This webinar will explore the possibilities and options for using i-Tree applications for small scale tree inventory projects, including lessons learned from other small communities.
i-Tree 2017 is a state-of-the-art, peer-reviewed software suite from the USDA Forest Service that provides urban forestry analysis and benefits assessment tools. The i-Tree Tools help communities of all sizes to strengthen their urban forest management and advocacy efforts by quantifying the structure of community trees and the environmental services that trees provide.
- Krista Heinlen
The Davey Institute / USDA Forest Service
Philadelphia Field Station | 100 N. 20th Street, Suite 205 | Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Jason Henning, Ph.D.
The Davey Institute and US Forest Service
Philadelphia Urban Field Station
- Al Zelaya
The Davey Institute
7115 W. North Avenue
Oak Park, IL 60302
Please visit the following URL to register for your ISA CEU/CFE credits – http://www.unri.org/ceu
- i-Tree Website - http://www.itreetools.org/
- i-Tree ECO - https://www.itreetools.org/eco/
- i-Tree STREETS - https://www.itreetools.org/streets/
- Davey Institute - http://www.davey.com/about/the-davey-institute/research-development/
- Casey Trees - http://http://caseytrees.org/
- Conducting a Street Tree Inventory - http://www.hort.cornell.edu/commfor/inventory/methodology.html
- Estimating the Value and Importance Of Community Trees - https://goo.gl/hQSh2x
- i-Tree Resources - http://www.itreetools.org/resources/index.php
- i-Tree Reports - http://www.itreetools.org/resources/reports.php
i-Tree Support Team Contact Information
- Email - email@example.com
- Phone Number - Our customer service staff is available Monday through Friday between: 08:30 AM to 12:00 PM (EST); 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM (EST)
Call us toll free at (877) 574-8733 for assistance
- Mailing Address
1500 N. Mantua St.
Kent, OH 44240
Archived Video of Workshop Session
Click Here to view the replay of this workshop session. The session is available for viewing on-line in streaming format, or can be downloaded for replay and distribution.