February 23, 2017 – i-Tree: What’s New for 2017
This showcased community projects that have utilized i-Tree in analyzing and reporting information on the trees growing in these settings. Various i-Tree tools were used to tell stories, present information and help develop strategies in these communities. This online workshop will introduce these success stories to you during the web program.
i-Tree 2017 is a state-of-the-art, peer-reviewed software suite from the USDA Forest Service that provides urban forestry analysis and benefits assessment tools. The i-Tree Tools help communities of all sizes to strengthen their urban forest management and advocacy efforts by quantifying the structure of community trees and the environmental services that trees provide.
- Marj Brzeskiewicz
City of Phillips, Wisconsin
- Laura Wagner
Iowa Department of Natural Resources
- Al Zelaya, Davey Institute
7115 W. North Avenue
Oak Park, IL 60302
Please visit the following URL to register for your ISA and SAF CEU/CFE credits – http://www.unri.org/ceu
- i-Tree Website - http://www.itreetools.org/
- Davey Institute - http://www.davey.com/about/the-davey-institute/research-development/
- i-Tree Teaching - http://www.itreetools.org/resources/teaching.php
- i-Tree Lessons - https://www.itreetools.org/resources/itreelessons.php
- i-Tree Learn - http://www.itreelearn.org
- i-Tree Resources - http://www.itreetools.org/resources/index.php
- i-Tree Reports - http://www.itreetools.org/resources/reports.php
i-Tree Support Team Contact Information
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number - Our customer service staff is available Monday through Friday between: 08:30 AM to 12:00 PM (EST); 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM (EST)
Call us toll free at (877) 574-8733 for assistance
- Mailing Address
1500 N. Mantua St.
Kent, OH 44240
Archived Video of Workshop Session
Click Here to view the replay of this workshop session. The session is available for viewing on-line in streaming format, or can be downloaded for replay and distribution.