January 29, 2017 – i-Tree: What’s New for 2017
This workshop introduced the latest enhancements to the i-Tree software suite for 2017. The ECO, SPECIES and MyTree applications were outlined, and the newest components of each were demonstrated. The presenters, from the Davey Resource Group, provided detailed outlines of how the software components function, using the latest improved interfaces that are used in each program.
i-Tree 2017 is a state-of-the-art, peer-reviewed software suite from the USDA Forest Service that provides urban forestry analysis and benefits assessment tools. The i-Tree Tools help communities of all sizes to strengthen their urban forest management and advocacy efforts by quantifying the structure of community trees and the environmental services that trees provide.
- Krista Heinlen
The Davey Institute / USDA Forest Service
Philadelphia Field Station | 100 N. 20th Street, Suite 205 | Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Jason Henning, Ph.D.
The Davey Institute and US Forest Service
Philadelphia Urban Field Station
- Erika Teach
Natural Resource Specialist, The Davey Institute
Ecologist – USDA Forest Service
Pacific Southwest Research Park Drive
1731 Research Park Dr.
Davis CA, 95618
- Mike Binkley, Davey Institute
1500 N. Mantua St.
Kent , Ohio 44240
- Robbie Coville, Davey Institute
c/o USDA Forest Service, Forest Inventory and Analysis
5 Moon Library, SUNY-ESF, Syracuse, NY USA 13210
Office: (315) 448-3201 | Mobile: (516) 840-9691
- Allison Bodine, The Davey Institute
c/o USDA Forest Service | SUNY ESF, 5 Moon Library | Syracuse, NY 13210
Phone: 315-448-3203 | Fax: 315-448-3216
- Alexis Ellis
Research Urban Forester
5 Moon Library, SUNY ESF
Syracuse NY, 13210
Please visit the following URL to register for your ISA and SAF CEU/CFE credits – http://www.unri.org/ceu
- i-Tree Website - http://www.itreetools.org/
- Davey Institute - http://www.davey.com/about/the-davey-institute/research-development/
- i-Tree Teaching - http://www.itreetools.org/resources/teaching.php
- i-Tree Lessons - https://www.itreetools.org/resources/itreelessons.php
- i-Tree Learn - http://www.itreelearn.org
- i-Tree Resources - http://www.itreetools.org/resources/index.php
- i-Tree Reports - http://www.itreetools.org/resources/reports.php
i-Tree Support Team Contact Information
- Email - email@example.com
- Phone Number - Our customer service staff is available Monday through Friday between: 08:30 AM to 12:00 PM (EST); 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM (EST)
Call us toll free at (877) 574-8733 for assistance
- Mailing Address
1500 N. Mantua St.
Kent, OH 44240
Archived Video of Workshop Session
Click Here to view the replay of this workshop session. The session is available for viewing on-line in streaming format, or can be downloaded for replay and distribution.