March 27, 2017 – i-Tree and the Value of Park Trees
This online presentation will explore options and ideas for applying i-Tree Tools to improve the understanding and communicate the value of park trees. A recap of a Casey Trees’ project to develop a dynamic mapping system to communicate i-Tree Eco values for park visitors in DC’s National Mall Parks will be presented, and options for using i-Tree tools in parks will be outline.
i-Tree 2017 is a state-of-the-art, peer-reviewed software suite from the USDA Forest Service that provides urban forestry analysis and benefits assessment tools. The i-Tree Tools help communities of all sizes to strengthen their urban forest management and advocacy efforts by quantifying the structure of community trees and the environmental services that trees provide.
- Arielle Conti
Urban Forestry Research Associate
Please visit the following URL to register for your ISA and SAF CEU/CFE credits – http://www.unri.org/ceu
- i-Tree Website - http://www.itreetools.org/
- Davey Institute - http://www.davey.com/about/the-davey-institute/research-development/
- Casey Trees - http://http://caseytrees.org/
- i-Tree Resources - http://www.itreetools.org/resources/index.php
- i-Tree Reports - http://www.itreetools.org/resources/reports.php
i-Tree Support Team Contact Information
- Email - email@example.com
- Phone Number - Our customer service staff is available Monday through Friday between: 08:30 AM to 12:00 PM (EST); 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM (EST)
Call us toll free at (877) 574-8733 for assistance
- Mailing Address
1500 N. Mantua St.
Kent, OH 44240
Archived Video of Workshop Session
Click Here to view the replay of this workshop session. The session is available for viewing on-line in streaming format, or can be downloaded for replay and distribution.