May 24, 2017 – i-Tree: State of the Science
This online presentation was led by Dr. David Nowak, US Forest Service, as he discusses the science that is powering i-Tree, and looks at the planned future features of scientific research that i-Tree will offer to users. Plan to join this one-hour, interactive session, and learn about the importance and value of science, as we move forward on bringing urban forest inventory and analysis tools to the marketplace.
i-Tree 2017 is a state-of-the-art, peer-reviewed software suite from the USDA Forest Service that provides urban forestry analysis and benefits assessment tools. The i-Tree Tools help communities of all sizes to strengthen their urban forest management and advocacy efforts by quantifying the structure of community trees and the environmental services that trees provide.
- David Nowak, USDA Forest Service
State University of New York
College of Environmental Science & Forestry
1 Forestry Drive, 5 Moon Library
Syracuse, New York 13210-2778
- Jason Henning, Ph.D.
The Davey Institute and US Forest Service
Philadelphia Urban Field Station
- Robbie Coville, Davey Institute
c/o USDA Forest Service, Forest Inventory and Analysis
5 Moon Library, SUNY-ESF, Syracuse, NY USA 13210
Office: (315) 448-3201 | Mobile: (516) 840-9691
Please visit the following URL to register for your ISA and SAF CEU/CFE credits – http://www.unri.org/ceu
- i-Tree Website - http://www.itreetools.org/
- Davey Institute - http://www.davey.com/about/the-davey-institute/research-development/
- Casey Trees - http://http://caseytrees.org/
- i-Tree Resources - http://www.itreetools.org/resources/index.php
- i-Tree Reports - http://www.itreetools.org/resources/reports.php
i-Tree Support Team Contact Information
- Email - email@example.com
- Phone Number - Our customer service staff is available Monday through Friday between: 08:30 AM to 12:00 PM (EST); 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM (EST)
Call us toll free at (877) 574-8733 for assistance
- Mailing Address
1500 N. Mantua St.
Kent, OH 44240
Archived Video of Workshop Session
Click Here to view the replay of this workshop session. The session is available for viewing on-line in streaming format, or can be downloaded for replay and distribution.