May 23, 2019: Earth Day is Over… Now What?
So many of our i-Tree participants celebrate the power of trees during spring planting events around Earth and Arbor Day. But we know that the challenges of maintenance, stewardship, and health often continue after the big day.
Today’s Session Presenters’ Information
- Krista Heinlen
The Davey Institute / USDA Forest Service
Philadelphia Field Station | 100 N. 20th Street, Suite 205 | Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Al Zelaya
The Davey Institute
7115 W. North Avenue
Oak Park, IL 60302
- Erika Teach
Natural Resource Specialist|The Davey Institute
Ecologist|USDA Forest Service
Pacific Southwest Research Station
1731 Research Park Dr.
Davis CA, 95618
Click Here to view a transcript of the workshop discussion log.
Please visit the following URL to register for your ISA CEU/CFE credits – http://www.unri.org/ceu
- Supplemental i-Tree Resources from UNRI - http://www.unri.org/itreetools
- i-Tree Website - http://www.itreetools.org/
- Davey Institute – http://www.davey.com/about/the-davey-institute/research-development/
- i-Tree Teaching – http://www.itreetools.org/resources/teaching.php
- i-Tree Lessons – https://www.itreetools.org/resources/itreelessons.php
- i-Tree Learn – http://www.itreelearn.org
- i-Tree Resource Link from Al Zelaya – https://goo.gl/KN7UnG
- i-Tree Resources - http://www.itreetools.org/resources/index.php
- i-Tree Reports - http://www.itreetools.org/resources/reports.php
i-Tree Support Team Contact Information
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number - Our customer service staff is available Monday through Friday between: 08:30 AM to 12:00 PM (EST); 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM (EST)
Call us toll free at (877) 574-8733 for assistance
- Mailing Address
1500 N. Mantua St.
Kent, OH 44240
Archived Video of Workshop Session
Click Here to view the replay of this workshop session. The session is available for viewing on-line in streaming format, or can be downloaded for replay and distribution.