Day of Presentation Intro & Uploads
PREPARING FOR THE WEBCAST ON THE DAY OF THE PRESENTATION
- Access the UNRI Webcast Intro PowerPoint template at ftp://email@example.com/wsb4713307301/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/webcast_intro_slide.pptx
- Make changes to Intro template with new speaker, time, dial up telephone, and other content.
- Save the Intro file to UNRI Webcast archives on PC.
- Log into MyMeetings.com https://www.mymeetings.com/custom/site/mymeetings/index.jsp using User Name and Password. User Name: dbloniarz Password: Drink7up$ (March 2011)
- Once logged in Access the “Reserved Audio Line” tab.
- Upload the REVISED UNRI Webcast Intro slide that you previously made, using the Upload tab, followed by the Content tab, and clicking on ‘Upload’.
- Upload all Presentations from speakers using the Content tab, and clicking on ‘Upload’.
- Stay Logged in and test the files for quality, advancing and speedd.
- You can log out if more than 30 minutes until start time. Otherwise, stay logged on and await speakers to join.
- Dial up using telephone to connect to Audio