Webcast “Dry-Run” Instructions
In order to properly prepare for a webcast, it is important to conduct a “dry-run” rehearsal of the webcast, at which time you can familiarize yourself with the web technology. In order to participate in the dry-run session you will need to do a few things prior to the practice, which will prepare your computer for the session. Please review the following instructions prior to scheduled dry-run date. If you have any technical questions, please call 1-800-857-8777.
PRIOR TO THE DRY-RUN/GETTING AQUAINTED SESSION
1. Please navigate to the following website: https://www.mymeetings.com/emeet/join/src/plugins_mm.php
2. Click on the “Check Your Browser” link.
3. Follow the instructions on the screen to prepare your computer for web meeting access.
4. Once this is complete, your computer will be configured for any upcoming web meetings or net conferring that originates at the Urban Natural Resources Institute.
TO JOIN THE DRY-RUN/GETTING AQUAINTED SSESSION
1. Using your web browser, please navigate to the following website:
2. Click on the “Join an Event” link, which can be found on the right side of the welcome screen
3. Follow the instructions on the screen, entering information in all of the required fields, including the Meeting Number and Meeting Password, which can be found just below these instructions, on this page.
5. You will then be joined into the web portion of the dry-run meeting.
6. Next, connect to the audio portion of the meeting by dialing the toll-free telephone number indicated below.
7. Provide the operator with the Meeting Number and Meeting Password, and you will be connected to the meeting.
Getting Aquainted/Dry-run Connection Details:
Go to the following URL, using your web browser:
Click on the “Join an Event” link
Meeting Number: SA310207
Meeting Passcode: NECENTER
Meeting Host: MR DAVE BLONIARZ
Dry-run Telephone Dial-up Details:
Please dial in using the phone number below:
USA Toll Free Number: 866-806-1363
Participant Passcode: 889543